Ageratum Pink Pom-Pom is a relatively new variety of ageratum that has been bred to produce large double pink flowers on healthy compact plants, ideal for high-end bedding displays or pots. Like all ageratum varieties, Ageratum Pink Pom-Pom is very easy to grow, quick to flower and provides spectacular colour over an extended period. Unlike older ageratum varieties (particularly many of the tall-growing mixes) that seem to struggle after the first flush of flowers, Ageratum Pink Pom-Pom is excellent with shedding spent flowers and continually producing more and more fresh and bright flowers. The large double pink flowers make a great display whether planted individually or as part of a much larger display. Various Ageratum Pom-Pom varieties are often inter-bedded to provide a cheerful display of colour.
Advantages of Ageratum Pink Pom-Pom
- Large double pink flowers
- Early and extended flowering season
- Dwarf compact plant producing abundant flowers
- Easy to grow, with seeds typically germinating in 10 - 14 days from sowing
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers 6 - 8 weeks after sowing
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Ageratum Pink Pom-Pom
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes