Premium nursery grade 90mm round plastic pots precision manufactured in Germany by Poppelmann. Ideal for re-potting seedlings or cuttings and are also suitable for growing potted-colour such as annuals, herbs, strawberries and many other common garden plants. These terracotta coloured plastic pots are made of a lightweight thermoformed polypropylene and hold approximately 288mL of potting-mix. The pots measure approximately 90mm across at the top and stand 70mm tall.
These pots are the global standard in terms of pots intended for potted-colour production and are designed to be suitable for potting-machines and are made from a recycled thermoformed black plastic, therefore ensuring pots are practical & lightweight as well as highly cost-effective. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Improved drainage with 12 individual holes at the base of each pot (provides optimal air-filled porosity and also suitable for bottom-up irrigation setups)
- Designed to provide faster crop-cycle times due to ideal watering and drainage
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
Product Details & Specifications
These 90mm Teku pots:
- Hold approximately 288 mL of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 90mm across at the top and stand 70mm tall
- Have 12 individual holes on the underside of each pot
- Are made of a lightweight thermoformed black plastic (inside) with a terracotta plastic outer
IMPORTANT NOTE - these pots are made of a lightweight thermoformed plastic and the walls have increased flexibility compared to traditional rigid plastic pots. If you need a rigid plastic pot, please refer to our Slimline Pot or Squat Pot ranges.
What am I Purchasing?
- 90mm Teku® Plastic Pots, of selected pack size