Professional nursery grade 80mm round black plastic squat pots that are ideal for potting seedlings and great for growing flowers and herbs. Particularly suitable for growing relatively small orchids (i.e. Dendrobium spp.) or many different succulent varieties.
These compact plastic pots hold approximately 240mL of potting-mix and have 24 holes at the understood of the pot. These pots measure approximately 83mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 61mm wide at the bottom and stand 69mm tall.
The pots are produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Made of durable black plastic, therefore is reusable for many years
- Improved drainage with 24 individual 5mm holes at the base of each pot (also suitable for bottom-up irrigation set-ups)
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered compact design
- Squat pot design provides economic use of potting mix and is most suitable for shallow rooted plants such as herbs, strawberries, orchids, succulents and many other plant varieties
Product Details & Specifications
These 80mm squat pots:
- Hold approximately 240mL of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 83mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 61mm wide at the bottom and stand 69mm tall
- Have 24 individual holes on the underside of each pot
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 80mm Black Plastic Squat Pots, of selected pack size