Professional grade 72-cell Seedling Plug Trays made of thermoformed PP plastic. A convenient and cost-effective propagation solution proven to produce compact, uniform and hardy seedlings.
These black plug trays measure 540mm(L) x 280mm(W) x 45mm(H), with a cell volume of 34mL, therefore each tray requires approximately 2.4L of fine seed-raising mix, providing significant savings in propagation mix.
In commercial propagation facilities, when high quality seeds are sown, germination results above 95% are routinely achieved with these trays. Please keep in mind, these trays are not a substitute for poor propagation technique, however, under the right conditions, they can achieve exceptional germination results.
The individual cells in this seedling trays are relatively large for a plug tray (36mm x 36mm x 45mm tall), therefore can produce quite large plants, before they need to be transplanted.
What we love
- Cost effective seed propagation trays
- Tapered cell design with wide diameter hole at base for easy seedling removal
- Suitable for use in commercial propagation facilities
Product Details & Specifications
- Seedling trays measure 540mm(L) x 280mm(W) x 45mm(H)
- Each tray has 72-cells measuring 36mm x 36mm x 45mm tall
- Individual cell volume of 34mL
What am I Purchasing?
- 72-Cell Black Seedling Plug Trays, of selected pack size