Premium nursery grade 68mm square plastic pots (with lip) ideal for propagation from seed or cuttings of a range of plants, including native varieties, grasses, shrubs, trees and other horticultural uses. These plastic tubes hold approximately 270mL of potting-mix and have 4 label holder slits on the rim of the tube pot, providing an easy and inexpensive labelling option. The pots measure approximately 67mm x 67mm at the top, 47mm x 47mm at the base and stand 96mm tall.
What we love
- Tapered slimline design for easy removal of plants
- Easy labelling with four label holder slits on upper pot rim
- Improved drainage, suitable for "bottom-up" irrigation setups
- Reusable pots produced right here in Australia from durable black plastic
- Widely used across the Australian nursery industry
Product Details & Specifications
These tube pots:
- Measure approximately 67mm x 67mm at the top, 47mm x 47mm at the base and stand 96mm tall
- Hold approximately 270mL of potting-mix
- Have 4 label hold slits on rim of pot
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 68mm Square Black Plastic Tube Pots, of selected pack size