Premium nursery grade 50mm square plastic tube pots (most commonly used for tubestock) ideal for propagation from seed or cuttings of a range of plants, including native varieties, grasses, shrubs, trees and other horticultural uses. The tube pots measure approximately 50mm x 50mm at the top, stand 120mm tall and hold approximately 250mL of potting-mix.
These tube pots are also compatible with the 50-Cell Air Pruning Tray.
What we love
- Improved drainage at the base of each pot (also suitable for bottom-up irrigation setups)
- Improved root development with vertical ridges on the inside of each pot ensuring roots are directed down instead of circular growth
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
- These pots are produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
Product Details & Specifications
These tube pots:
- Measure approximately 50mm x 50mm at the top and stand 120mm tall
- Hold approximately 250mL of potting-mix
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 50mm Black Plastic Native Tube Pots, of selected pack size