If you are a keen orchid grower, you will be familiar with these fully machined flower stakes. Made from treated bamboo, they are hard to beat in terms of durability, convenience and cost-effectiveness.
These professional nursery grade flower stakes are most commonly used to stake orchid flowers, or train young plants (i.e. grafted tomatoes, or passionfruit plants), in production nurseries. Machined for a smooth finish, thoroughly cured and sharpened on one end, ensures they are ready to go for your next gardening project.
These treated flower stakes are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
Product Details and Specifications
- Length: 30cm (12 inches)
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Material: treated bamboo
- Finish: fully machined
- End: one pointed-end
- As with any natural products, there may be small variations in dimensions of stakes of the same style and between styles. These stakes are nursery grade and intended for use in production nurseries, therefore the ends may be slightly rough sawn and few stakes may have mild imperfections, as they are sourced from a raw, natural product.
- Dimensions relating to stake thickness are provided directly from our industry leading supplier, with most stakes falling within the provided range. It should be noted, due to natural supplier related variations in grading, that it is not uncommon for a small proportion of stakes within a given category to be slightly thinner or thicker than that indicated on the label and/or listing.
- Please refer to the relevant photo in the gallery to see the appearance and dimension of these stakes.
- If you have a specific request or would like to clarify any specific details, please message us before making a purchase to ensure this item will meet your requirements.
What am I Purchasing?
- 30cm Flower Stakes 3.5mm thick, of selected pack size