These premium hanging baskets are mega-trendy (much cooler than the old-school pot hanging with rusty chain look!), with a sleek design and horizontal textured finish, are sure to add colour and class to any home, cafe or entertainment area. The classic sandstone (beige) colour is a fairly neutral tone and sure to be compatible with most colour schemes around the house & garden and most other outdoor areas. These hanging baskets represent great value, as they are supplied as complete sets, and include the durable colour-coded hangers and saucers to match, providing a sleek and elegant design, at a great price.
These premium nursery grade 275mm round plastic hanging baskets are great for growing a range of indoor and outdoor plants, including both annual and perennial varieties, as well as herbs and strawberries. The plants in the bottom thumbnail photo are of Cyclamen Tiffany Range and the top thumbnail photo is of Strawberry Sweet Temptation, two plant varieties that are typically loved by snails and other creepy crawlies, however, since the hanging baskets are off the ground, this is a great way to avoid these pests and grow these and many other varieties, organically. These durable hanging baskets hold approximately 5 L of potting-mix and have 12 large drainage holes at the underside of the pot, which enable excess water to drain into the affixed (removable) saucer.
These hanging baskets measure approximately 275mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, stand 145mm tall (with saucer attached), and have a hanging length of 535mm (from the top of the hanging hook) to the bottom of the saucer.
These premium hanging baskets are manufactured in Australia and used widely across the nursery industry.
What we love
- Made of tough and durable UV-stabilised beige plastic, therefore will not turn powdery-white like some of the cheaper imported versions
- Strong hanger with moulded hanging hook and basket attachment, provide a strong and practical hanging method
- Improved drainage with 12 individual drainage holes at the underside of the pot
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots for repotting or transplanting due to the tapered curvature design
Hanging Basket Planting Tips:
- In order to ensure you get the most out of your hanging baskets (or any pot plant), it is important to ensure you use a high-quality potting-mix that incorporates controlled release fertiliser, as we all as water holding granules, not just a wetting agent.
Product Details & Specifications
- These hanging baskets are made of a durable green plastic and measure approximately 275mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot and stand 145mm tall
- This listing is for the hanging baskets (inclusive of saucers & hangers) only, and excludes any plants such as those provided in the photos for illustrative purposes
What am I Purchasing?
- 275mm Classic Sandstone (beige) Plastic Hanging Basket sets, of selected pack size