Professional nursery grade 200mm round black plastic slimline pots that are ideal for potting seedlings and are also particularly suitable for potting plants that have been growing in propagation tubes or smaller pot sizes, such as natives, shrubs and landscape grasses. These slimline plastic pots hold approximately 4,500 mL of potting-mix and have a 8-holes at the basal ridge of the pot that extend to the underside of the pot. The pots measure approximately 205mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 161mm wide at the bottom and stand 184mm tall.
Produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Made of durable black plastic, therefore is reusable for many years
- Improved drainage with 8 individual 18mm holes at the base of each pot
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
- Slimline pot design provides economic use of potting mix and is most suitable for relatively deep rooted plants such as natives, shrubs and many other plant varieties
Product Details & Specifications
These 200mm slimline pots:
- Hold approximately 4,500 mL of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 205mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 161mm wide at the bottom and stand 184mm tall
- Have 8 individual holes at the base of each pot
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 200mm Black Plastic Slimline Pots, of selected pack size