These premium hanging baskets are mega-trendy (much cooler than the old-school black pot hanging with rusty chain look!), with a sleek design and vertical octadecagon finish, are sure to add colour and class to any home, cafe or entertainment area. The classic dark green colour is a fairly neutral tone and sure to be compatible with most colour schemes around the house & garden and most other outdoor areas. These hanging baskets represent great value, as they are supplied as complete sets, and include the durable colour-coded hangers and saucers to match, providing a sleek and elegant design, at a great price.
These premium nursery grade 140mm round plastic hanging baskets are great for growing a range of indoor and outdoor plants, including both annual and perennial varieties, as well as flowers, herbs and strawberries. The plant in the main photo is of a mini Dendrobium Orchid. These durable hanging baskets hold approximately 800 mL of potting-mix and have 32-holes at the underside of the pot, which enable excess water to drain into the affixed (removable) saucer, making these a popular choice for orchid growers that want to ensure their plants are never overwatered.
These hanging baskets measure approximately 138mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, stand 102mm tall (with saucer attached), and have a hanging length of 435mm (from the top of the hanging hook) to the bottom of the saucer.
These premium hanging baskets are manufactured in Australia and used widely across the nursery industry.
What we love
- Made of tough and durable UV-stabilised green plastic, therefore will not turn powdery-white like some of the cheaper imported versions
- Strong hanger with moulded hanging hook and basket attachment, provide a strong and practical hanging method
- Improved drainage with 32 individual 3x7mm holes at the underside of the pot
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots for repotting or transplanting due to the tapered curvature design
Hanging Basket Planting Tips:
- In order to ensure you get the most out of your hanging baskets (or any pot plant), it is important to ensure you use a high-quality potting-mix that incorporates controlled release fertiliser, as we all as water holding granules, not just a wetting agent.
What am I Purchasing?
- 140mm Dark Green Plastic Hanging Basket sets, of selected pack size