Professional nursery grade 140mm round black plastic squat pots that are ideal for potting seedlings and great for growing flowers and herbs. These compact plastic pots hold approximately 1L of potting-mix and have 2 label holder slits on the rim of each pot, therefore ensuring they can be labeled, with little fuss. These pots measure approximately 135mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 118mm wide at the bottom and stand 100mm tall.
The pots are produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Made of durable black plastic, therefore is reusable for many years
- Improved drainage with 12 individual 10mm holes at the base of each pot (also suitable for bottom-up irrigation set-ups)
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design and the rounded edge around the base of the pot
- Squat pot design provides economic use of potting mix and is most suitable for shallow rooted plants such as herbs, strawberries or many other plant varieties
Product Details & Specifications
These 140mm squat pots:
- Hold approximately 1L of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 135mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 118mm wide at the bottom and stand 100mm tall
- Have 12 individual holes on the underside of each pot
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 140mm Black Plastic Squat Pots, of selected pack size