Professional nursery grade 130mm round black plastic slimline pots that are ideal for potting seedlings and are also particularly suitable for potting plants that have been growing in small propagation tubes, such as natives, shrubs and landscape grasses. These slimline plastic pots hold approximately 1,050 mL of potting-mix and have a 8-holes at the underside of pot. The pots measure approximately 130mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 97mm wide at the bottom and stand 122mm tall.
Produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Made of durable black plastic, therefore is reusable for many years
- Improved drainage with 8 individual 10mm holes at the base of each pot (also suitable for bottom-up irrigation set-ups)
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
- Slimline pot design provides economic use of potting mix and is most suitable for relatively deep rooted plants such as natives, shrubs and many other plant varieties
Product Details & Specifications
These 130mm slimline pots:
- Hold approximately 1,050 mL of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 130mm across (diameter) at the top of the pot, 97mm wide at the bottom and stand 122mm tall
- Have 8 individual holes on the underside of each pot
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 130mm Black Plastic Slimline Pots, of selected pack size