Professional grade 128-cell Seedling Plug Trays are made of thermoformed PP plastic and are a convenient and cost-effective propagation solution proven to produce compact, uniform and hardy seedlings.
These black plug trays measure 540mm(L) x 280mm(W) x 41mm(H), with a cell volume of 17.5mL. Each tray requires approximately 2.2L of fine seed-raising mix, providing significant savings in propagation mix.
In commercial propagation facilities, when high quality seeds are sown, germination results above 95% are routinely achieved with these trays. These trays are not a substitute for poor propagation technique, however, under the right conditions, they can achieve exceptional germination results.
Please keep in mind, given there are 128 cells in a tray, the individual cells are quite small (28mm x 28mm x 41mm), therefore cells can dry out quickly if they are in an exposed aspect during the propagation process.
What we love
- Cost effective seed propagation plug trays
- Tapered cell design with wide diameter hole at base for easy seedling removal
- Suitable for use in commercial propagation facilities
Product Details & Specifications
- Seedling trays measure 540mm(L) x 280mm(W) x 41mm(H)
- Each tray has 128-cells measuring 28mm x 28mm x 41mm each
- Individual cell volume of 16mL
What am I Purchasing?
- 128-Cell Black Seedling Plug Trays, of selected pack size