High-quality woven planter bags of industrial horticulture grade. Made of UV-stabilised polymers, with strong and convenient stitched handles. Suitable for advanced trees (and many other garden applications) and available in a range of bag and pack sizes. If you are after a tough, durable and easy to fill planter bag that represents great value, then you can't go past the range we have on offer here. An Ideal option for plants that might need relocation or repotting, or even suitable as an instant garden bed. Simply unwrap, fill and plant.
Made of a laminated and UV-stabilised woven polypropylene (including stitching), these bags can withstand harsh growing environments. They are designed to last many years with direct exposure to the sun.
These premium planter bags incorporate the registered Easy-Fill¨ feature, which is essentially a flat based bag that forms a clean right-angle with the sides (woven, not folded like cheaper bags), resulting in improved root system development. These planter bags also have improved drainage with larger holes situated at the basal-ridge (not the underside) and smaller holes on the sides, therefore providing air-pruning of roots and contribute to improved root-system development.
All planter bags are a tasteful green colour that does not get as hot as black bags and are far superior to the white bags that simply do not have any durability under the Australian summer sun.
This is a professional grade product that has been used widely by the nursery industry in Australia for many years. These are genuine GCP planter bags, with a printed white logo on every bag indicating the size. We DO NOT substitute for "similar brands", as we believe in supplying only the best 100% genuine products.
Bulk Bag Handling
As these heavy duty planter bags are intended for use in production nurseries, all our woven planter bags include tough double stitched strap handles, with the large woven planter bags (500 litres and larger), incorporating continuous strapping between the handles that extends underneath and back around the planter bags, ensuring the bags can be handled with confidence and lifted with heavy machinery such as a forklift.
What we love
- Easy Fill¨ round base - is a flat based bag that forms a clean right-angle with the sides ensuring the bag is easy to fill and even easier to empty
- Tough and durable handles - strong handles enable the filled planter bags to be lifted with confidence
- Laminated woven polypropylene - strong and superior material provides extended durability
- Improved drainage - large basal rim holes and smaller side-wall holes result in improved root development
- Suitable for Australian conditions - a track-record of successful use in Australia over many years
Product Details and Specifications
Please refer to the size guide or second image for available sizes and a detailed comparison of size related specifications. The images provided in this listing are provided as a general guide only in relation to size, colour and shape for these planter bags. The images are of typical woven planter bags in the 45 - 100L range.
- Capacity: 100 Litres
- Bag Height: 46.0 cm
- Bag Diameter: 53.0 cm
- Handles: 2 x woven handles stitched firmly to planter bag sidewalls
- Material: Premium laminated woven polypropylene (stabilised for prolonged UV resistance)
We stock a large range of sizes and quantities of planter bags, however due to unexpected wholesale orders from time to time, not all bag sizes are in stock. Please contact us if you are after a different size that does not appear to be currently available.
What am I Purchasing?
- 100 Litre Squat Woven Planter Bag, of selected pack size