These are 1 Litre, nursery grade black PE (polyethylene) planter bags used widely for growing a range of plants by the nursery industry in Australia. Whilst these planter bags are supplied as 1 L bags, they have an actual volume that is closer to 1.2 litres, and an approximate diameter of 114mm and height of 120mm, once filled.
If you are after a cost-effective planter bag option, then you can't go past the range we have on offer here. We supply these planter bags to many nursery growers around the country. We stock hundreds of thousands of planter bags at any given time, enabling us to dispatch orders quickly, as well as offering the very best prices. These planter bags are made of a nursery grade UV-stabilised polyethylene and can withstand harsh growing environments, including indefinite direct exposure to the sun. These planter bags also have optimised drainage holes on the sides, therefore providing air-pruning of roots and contribute to improved root-system development.
These planter bags are supplied in a durable black colour and are far superior to the white bags that simply do not have any durability in the sun. In addition to these planter bags (Nursery Poly Range), we also stock a range of planter bags (Premium Poly Range) that are made of a thicker grade polyethylene, which may be more appropriate in applications where a tougher grade bag is required. The Nursery Poly Range is most definitely suitable for growing a very large range of plants, however, the more durable Premium Poly Range is more suited to applications where extreme durability, replanting and relocation are important considerations.
What we love
- High-quality fold and plastic weld at base of bag
- Made of nursery grade UV-stabilised polyethylene
- Strong and superior material provides extended durability
- Optimised drainage - side-wall holes result in improved room development
- Suitable for Australian conditions - a track-record of successful use in Australia over many years
Product Details & Specifications
The planter bags are supplied, folded flat. The nominal planter bag sizes (once filled) are outlined below. Please note these are indicative only, and the actual dimensions may vary slightly.
- 1L Planter Bag: Diameter: 114mm, Height: 120mm, Volume: 1.2 litres
- The images provided in this listing are provided as a general guide only in relation to size, colour and shape for these planter bags. The images are of typical planter bags in the 2 - 25L range.
What am I Purchasing?
- 1 Litre Nursery Poly Black Planter Bags, of selected pack size pack