Mimulus plants are often referred to as the monkey flower due to the flowers resembling the face of a clown-like monkey. In the garden, Mimulus plants provide a cheerful display of bright of colour and are often planted in particularly moist parts of the garden, often in shady areas, where other plants can struggle to survive, let alone thrive. As its name suggest, the variety Grandiflorus Mixed consists of a large flowering variety in a range of bright colours including stunning red, white, yellow, orange and several bicolour variations.
Advantages of Mimulus Grandiflorus Mixed
- Cheerful bright colours mix
- Great bedding colour
- Will tolerate shady & dry areas
- 25 - 40cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers moist and partly shaded aspect
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Mimulus Grandiflorus Mixed
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes