Gomphrena Buddy Mix is one of the most popular Gomphrena cultivar mixes. This variety produces spectacularly brilliant pink, purple, red and white flowers in the brightest pure tones imaginable. This mix has been developed to provide spectacular floral displays in the garden over a long period and is also suitable as a cut flower variety (including for drying) due to its long stems and very long-lasting performance. The relatively compact plants (30 - 40cm tall) of Gomphrena Buddy Mix is made up of beautiful, semi-gloss foliage, with the bright spherical flowers at the apex of each branch. The variety Gomphrena Buddy Mix incorporates the best features of all Gomphrenas, from healthy plant shape/growth habits to heavy flowering traits into this spectacular cultivar.
Advantages of Gomphrena Buddy Mix
- Bright pink, purple, red and white flowers
- Highly suitable as a cut flower
- Compact plant with long flowering season
- 30 - 40cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy summer flowering annual
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Gomphrena Buddy Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes