Chamomile Herb Roman Premium is an aromatic herb variety used in range of cooking and medicinal applications, most commonly it is used as a herbal tea for its calming and soothing properties. This beautiful aromatic plant grows as a dainty daisy with fine foliage. The daisy heads can be dried and used for herbal tea whilst the leaves can be used for certain medicinal purposes. The practical uses aside, Chamomile Herb Roman Premium is a beautiful cottage garden style plant that can also be grown in herb gardens as a companion plant, not to mention its beautiful cheerful flowers. Unlike the more common German Chamomile, Chamomile Herb Roman Premium is a reliable perennial herb variety which will ensure long-lived enjoyment, provided the plant is not growing in frost prone regions.
Advantages of Chamomile Herb Roman Premium
- Strongly aromatic herb
- Beautiful daisy-like flowers
- Harvestable for an extended period
- 30cm height at maturity
- Plant in herb garden, allowing at least 30cm space
- Prefers full sun position
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow perennial garden herb
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Chamomile Herb Roman Premium
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes