Premium nursery grade 190mm round plastic bowl pots precision manufactured in Germany by Poppelmann. Ideal for direct sowing seeds of many plant varieties, as well as re-potting seedlings or cuttings. They are also suitable for growing potted-colour, herbs, small orchids and many other plants. These pots are most spectacularly used to create small succulent bowls, as well as create bonsai plants in production nurseries.
These plastic bowl pots are made of a lightweight thermoformed polypropylene and hold approximately 1,500mL of potting-mix. The pots measure approximately 187mm across at the top and stand 87mm tall.
These pots are the global standard in terms of pots intended for potted-colour production and are designed to be suitable for potting-machines and are made from a recycled thermoformed black plastic (with terracotta colour plastic on the outer), therefore ensuring pots are practical & lightweight as well as highly cost-effective. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Provides not only an attractive bowl option, but also economic due to shallow profile requiring less potting mix, which is sufficient for many shallow rooted plants like succulents or bonsai
- Improved drainage with 16 individual holes at the base of each pot (provides optimal air-filled porosity and also suitable for bottom-up irrigation setups)
- Designed to provide faster crop-cycle times due to ideal watering and drainage
- Plants are easier to remove from these bowl pots at planting due to the compact design
What am I Purchasing?
- 190mm Teku¨ Round Bowl Pots, of selected pack size