Premium nursery grade 100mm round plastic pots precision manufactured in Germany by Poppelmann. Ideal for re-potting seedlings or cuttings and are also suitable for growing potted-colour such as annuals, herbs, strawberries and many other common garden plants. These plastic pots are made of a lightweight thermoformed polypropylene and hold approximately 460mL of potting-mix. The pots measure approximately 100mm across at the top and stand 87mm tall.
These pots are the global standard in terms of pots intended for potted-colour production and are designed to be suitable for potting-machines and are made from a recycled thermoformed black plastic, therefore ensuring pots are practical & lightweight as well as highly cost-effective. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What we love
- Improved drainage with 12 individual 10mm holes at the base of each pot (provides optimal air-filled porosity and also suitable for bottom-up irrigation setups)
- Designed to provide faster crop-cycle times due to ideal watering and drainage
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
Product Details & Specifications
These 100mm Teku pots:
- Hold approximately 460 mL of potting-mix
- Measure approximately 100mm across at the top and stand 87mm tall
- Have 12 individual holes on the underside of each pot
- Are made of a lightweight thermoformed polypropylene
What am I Purchasing?
- 100mm Teku¨ Black Plastic Pots, of selected pack size